Solgar Vitamin D3
Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement
Vitamin D3 2200 IU provides vitamin D3 , a vitamin with multiple benefits for the body , especially when found in its active form (cholecasiferol). According to scientific research, vitamin D3 in the form of cholecalciferol is the most digestible form of vitamin D by the body .
The active form of vitamin D3 used by the body is involved in the activation of various important biological processes such as the mobilization of calcium and phosphorus from bone tissue, the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from food, the functioning of the thyroid and parathyroid glands , in the functioning of the nervous system and in the functioning of the immune system . It is also considered very useful in combating the symptoms of osteoporosis.
A natural source of vitamin D3 is the sun. However, the reduced sunshine during the Winter and the necessary use of sunscreen prevents its absorption by the body.
The vitamin D3 provided by Vitamin D3 2200IU by SOLGAR :
- It contributes to the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the bones
- Increases calcium levels in the blood
- It contributes to the smooth functioning of the immune system
- Promotes bone, muscle and tooth health
- It contributes to the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and the nervous system
It is ideal for:
- Older people to enhance joint health
- People with insufficient exposure to the sun due to season or indoor work
It does not contain sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy products, sweeteners and no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors are used in its preparation.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
Instructions for use
It is taken as a dietary supplement for adults, one (1) capsule daily , preferably with food.
Do not exceed the instructions for use.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet.
If you are pregnant, nursing, on medication or have a medical condition consult your doctor before taking.