Αναζήτηση

Elicina Pocket Cream 20gr

Elicina Pocket Cream 20gr

SKU: 7805159000009
With Ingredients to Avoid Irritation, Dryness & Skin Tightening

18,99

Διαθέσιμο από 1 έως 3 ημέρες

Wishlist
Wishlist

Περιγραφή

ELICINA ECO PLUS is the new creation of Elicina Cosmeticos. The snail extract cream you’ve been waiting for, designed for all those with dry and/or sensitive skin that require more ingredients to prevent irritation, dryness and pulling. It is 100% ORGANIC which means that everything even the preservatives it contains are organic. Does not contain parabens.

ELICINA ECO PLUS is in a dispenser package (without air) of 50ml, i.e. it is 10ml bigger.

ELICINA ECO PLUS has the same percentage as ELICINA ECO CREAM, i.e. 80% snail extract, with the only difference that the other 20% is enriched with carefully selected moisturizing substances to give the skin a balanced and effective moisture. This new form gives the skin a sense of freshness, elasticity and firmness.

ELICINA ECO PLUS is unique. It contains 80% snail extract, which makes it truly effective in tissue regeneration.

Additionally, it contains no fragrance or color with the idea of ​​keeping it as natural as possible.

Apply it in the same way as regular ELICINA. You too must be one of those who enjoy the great and real benefits that can only be offered by the inventors and creators of snail cream.

ELICINA ECO PLUS Because your skin deserves the original.

ELICINA ECO PLUS is: organic cosmetic cream, natural, hypoallergenic product. Contains no color or fragrance. It is absorbed quickly. Does not stain clothes.

Αξιολογήσεις

Δεν υπάρχει καμία αξιολόγηση ακόμη.

Μόνο συνδεδεμένοι πελάτες που έχουν αγοράσει αυτό το προϊόν μπορούν να αφήσουν μία αξιολόγηση.

Top
Το επιλεγμένο προϊόν προστέθηκε με επιτυχία
.